Your Flagpole or Banner system needs to be in first class condition as it is used to promote a business and is usually the first thing that your customer sees. A Flagpole or Banner system that looks dirty, grubby or badly maintained would present a poor image to the customer and also could be unsafe.
We attend site or building in the UK mainland and carry out routine flagpole maintenance and banners maintenance.
The initial site survey will address the following points:
- The foundations will be checked.
- The structure of the pole will be assessed.
- The function and safe working of the pole/s will be tested.
- We also look at the safe operation particularly where the pole/s are mounted on tall buildings.
- We will carryout suitable training for your own staff to be able to operate the poles safely.
- At the end of the survey we will give you a service sheet with all the relevant facts and advice.
Our Flagpole Maintenance Team
We are called JMS Flagpoles and are well known in the flagpole / banner system industry trading for over twenty years. During the last 5 years we have been actively carrying out maintenance, servicing, repairs and new installations to our ever expanding customer base such as:
- Government Buildings
- Council Buildings
- Corporate Headquarters
- Schools, Colleges
- Country Houses
- Stately Homes
We manufacture standard and bespoke flagpoles in the UK from premium materials in our own factory. This factory is located in the heart of the midlands where we can reach all areas in 12 hours. Our teams are trained to the latest safety standards such as IPAF and CSCS and have the experience to deal with all your requirements for Flagpoles and Banner systems. We have two service/maintenance vans and one van mounted hydraulic platform on the road covering the UK mainland.
Our teams are employed by us and are not contractors. They are polite, tidy, respectful and carryout out your requirements in a timely and safe manner.
To contact us during office hours, Monday to Friday, please call 01246 472949.